Monday, September 14, 2015

Beginning of September...Oh My!

This month is just flying by!

On September 1st, Nick started going to the new men's Bible study at our church.  For years now, a lot of the women have met every other Tuesday for Bible study.  Now, the husband's will be doing the opposite Tuesdays.  That means I get date nights with Brayden every other week.  The first week, we wen to the fish place in Ore City.  One of Brayden's favorties!

Sadly, on the second, Brayden got sent home from school with pink eye.  No fun.  But it's all cleared up now!

We had another GREAT night at Zip!  And I got sweet baby cuddles from Berkley Rae while she slept.


So, I mentioned in my last post that Brayden is now in a toddler bed.  He had done so well, then on September 4th, I woke up at 12:30am with him standing next to the bed inches from my face.  I nearly punched my child in the face.  It didn't help matters that his baby monitor gives off a blue hue to the room, so he looked like a tiny alien hovering over me.  After my heart calmed down, I took him back to his own bed.

I signed Brayden up for a Book Chain at the beginning of the month.  I've already received one book.  I'm so excited to expand his collection!

This was after the second football game.  He was worn out!  We left the game early that night because it was so hot.  Brayden was using us as jungle gyms, and I couldn't handle it any more.  We left halfway through the third quarter.  I so wish we would have stayed.  We were playing Gladewater, and our boys did an awesome job and won!  We were told we missed the best quarter of Pirate football in the last ten years.  Whoops.

This kid loves this little wagon that his Oma go him.  He always sits in it.  I think it's so funny because you can see the little wheels kicking out underneath him.  It will break one day, I'm sure.

We got to go with our church to a Frisco Rough Riders game on September 5th.  It was rather warm, but we had a lot of fun.  It's the first Rough Riders game I've ever gone too.  We sat in the All You Can Eat section, and Adam got to come hang out too!  So we were all very excited.





The Sunday before Labor Day, we went out to Dangerfield State Park to have dinner with the Robertsons.  Brayden loves playing in Oma and Joepa's camper.

On Labor Day, we headed to New Boston to hang out with my family.




Bray was having a hard time falling asleep Labor Day evening.  Daddy ended up going in and laying down with him.  How sweet is that?!

Bray was being cute grocery shopping one day.  He kept saying "Cheese!" because I had my phone out.  It was adorable.

We had an impromptu camping trip this weekend.  Read about that here!

No comments:

Post a Comment