Monday, September 14, 2015

End of August...oh my!

I ended the last post with Bray's first day of school picture for the 2015-16 school year.  I just have to share this one.  A "Then and Now" of last year and this year.  That first picture still makes me giggle.

Videos don't do that well on here, so I have to try and tell you what Daddy taught Brayden.  We always love a little "Bohemian Rhapsody" around our house.  I heard Nick talking with Bray in his room one evening.  They come out, and Nick says, "Let's do it for Mommy."  They then proceed to sing, "Momma, oooo!"  Brayden pooched his lips out for the "ooo" part.  It was ADORABLE!

It rained one evening, and Bray and I enjoyed some cuddle time on the couch watching Matilda.  With the rain came a tiny bit cooler temps.  I love it when I can leave the back door open and Brayden can play in the backyard while I make dinner.  I can't wait for fall!

We celebrated one year in our home!  I can't believe it has already been that long.  I have loved living in the country!

On August 23rd, we had "Bless the Back Pack" at church.  All of the preschoolers through sixth graders brought their back packs to church.  We then prayed over the kiddos as they headed off to a new school year.  Love these kids!

That evening, our friend, Andrew, took me up in a T-28 one Sunday evening.  It was a blast!  I got to fly over Bob Sandlin, and we even did a barrel roll.  Andrew asked me, "How well do you hold down your food?"  I told him I love roller coasters.  He then proceeded to explain to me what we were about to do.  It was a lot of fun!



Nick, Brayden, and I went to eat dinner at MP Burgers & Fries one evening.  This kid loves their beans!


We started a new program for Wednesday nights at church called, Zip for Kids.  It is a blast and the kiddos are loving it!

We went to the first football game of the season on August 28th and watched the Pirates win!  Bray is enjoying football much more this year than last year.  He even likes to chant, "Go, go, go, go, go, go!" over and over during the week. :)

The night of the first football game, we switched Brayden's crib to a toddler bed!  I was so sad seeing him in that bed.  I wasn't concerned for his safety, but seeing him not in a crib did me in.  Where has our baby gone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment