Monday, September 19, 2011

Master Bathroom Redecorated...Check!

We finished the bathroom long ago (about four months!), but I'm just now getting pictures up.  There was only one thing I was really waiting on for pictures, I wanted the light switch and outlet changed, so now that's done, here are pictures.  I LOVE our bathroom.  It's tranquil, but I was able to put in some fun elements as well.  I have a healthy obsession with glass doorknobs, and I was able to display some in this room.  I plan on adding more doorknobs to the house soon.  :)  So, without further ado, here are pics of the bathroom.
Before...This wallpaper was literally falling off the wall.
AFTER!!  New wall color, light-fixture and decorations. 
A different view of the vanity.  My sister's roommate made the "R" towel for us.  Notice the mirror in the back, it has two glass doorknobs attached to the bottom.
Before...Notice the wallpaper...
AFTER...I originally wanted to paint the entire room turquoise, but Nick wouldn't let me.  So, I added a splash of turquoise. :)
I picked up "His" and "Hers" towel holders.  Unbeknownst to me, April bought the exact same ones for her house.  We have the same tastes. :)
Before...Nick wanted to originally tear this wall down, but I had other ideas. 
AFTER...I originally wanted to put a stained glass window there, but those are EXPENSIVE!  However, I did see an idea similar to the one pictured above at Canton for around $45.  So, I got on CraigsList and found someone giving away old windows (I got 15, and thanks Jess for going with me to find them), and I ordered the key from a company called Uppercase Living.  I'd love to do an Uppercase Living party, so let me know if you'd want to come.  The lady would have to travel from Rockwall to do a party if I wanted to do one...

Here is my "key" and "handle" wall.  Above the door is a board full of glass doorknobs, I forgot to take a picture of that one though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment