Friday, October 25, 2013

Brayden Dale's Newborn Photos...Oh My!

My Mom, Nick, and I took Brayden Dale to take newborn photos on Tuesday with Jessica at Treasured Moments.  I LOVE them!  She did such a good job and captured our little man perfectly.  Of course, these pictures reflect mine and Nick's passions, but I hope that we can teach Brayden to love the same things we do.  Nick loves to go fishing, playing drums, and his business is landscaping.  I love to read, and we both love Jesus.  I love the way these photos turned out and can't wait to start getting these placed around our home.  We love our little man!

Side note: My Momma spent Saturday through Wednesday with us this past week.  She was such a God send.  While Nick & I were getting used to having a newborn in the house, Mom cleaned everything and helped with Bray when needed.  Thank you for being there for us Momma!  I can't say thank you enough.  Love you!

I bought the little hat and fish from the Etsy seller, charmingcrochet.
Nick placed the fishing lures on his hat at my request.  We were prepared to take it off quickly if he started moving around.  I love this picture. :)





Thank you, Lord, for this blessing.


Nick gave me this Bible as a wedding gift.  It has my married name embossed on the front.  It is definitely one of my most treasured items.  The Bible is opened up to Psalm 139:13-18 which says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.  How precious to me are your thoughts, God!  How vast is the sum of them!  Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand - when  I awake, I am still with you."
 

The Harry Potter series is my favorite book series!  I grew up with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.  Harry Potter is the series that has given me the love of reading.

Nick has played drums for thirteen years!  I loved the idea of incorporating his drums in these pictures.

Nick's business is landscaping, irrigation, and lawn care.  I really wanted a picture of Brayden on one of Nick's lawn mowers.  
He's so gosh, darn cute! 


I love this photo!

I never knew how much I loved your Daddy until I saw how much he loved you.
I love this family photo. :)

Our little monster!  His due date was October 25th which is much closer to Halloween than his actual birthday (October 17th).  One of the maternity pictures I took had his little hat on my belly.  I've put them side by side below.  I love it!
We love our little monster!
This is what we're going to use for Brayden's birth announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment