Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Maternity Photos...Oh MY!!!

I am in love with the photos that Jessica at Treasured Moments took of us for our maternity photos!  They turned out just as I had envisioned.  I couldn't pick just a couple that I liked, so I bought a disc of all of them. :)  We took the majority of these at Jason & Jessica's house followed by some out at the winery.  It was so blooming hot that day, but Jessica was able to make it look like we weren't sweating our eyeballs out.  For that, I am grateful. :)  Thank you so much, Jessica, for capturing this moment in our lives so perfectly!!!









My Sister made this awesome quilt for us for Christmas this past year.













Jessica had this one in her mind and wanted to try it.  I absolutely loved the way it turned out. :)


These were my favorites.  I love the sun in the background.

I told Jessica I felt like we were having a Titanic moment here.







Jessica had to tell me, "Stick your belly out more!"


This little hat was the first item of clothing I bought from a store instead of a garage sale for Brayden.  It has an adorable little outfit to go with it.  Since Brayden's due date is October 25th, I hope he'll be able to fit in his little Frankenstein outfit for Halloween. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment