Friday, June 8, 2012

Third Anniversary...Oh My!

Wednesday, June 6th was mine & Nick's third anniversary.  I can't believe it has already been that long!  It seems like yesterday we were in Stephenville preparing for our final year of college and first year of marriage.  We didn't do anything too fancy to celebrate.  Nick grilled steaks, and I made baked potatoes and green beans.  Nick was super sweet, and when I got come from work, Nick had our China set up to use for the evening.  I made Nick a gift basket with Captain America and Thor, Snickers, and popcorn.  I was going to get him a t-shirt as well, but I couldn't find one around MP.  He was excited about his gift.  Nick is building me a table for our back porch for my gift.  I cannot wait for it to be done!  We'll be working on it this weekend.  I'll definitely post pictures of it. :)  Nick had band practice for Sunday morning, so we went to church for practice.  And that was our exciting third anniversary!  :)

This is what I came home to.  So sweet. :)
Yummy!!!
Nick's goody basket. :)
This is the table Nick is building for me for our back porch.  Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment