Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wedding, Birthday, & Birthday....OH MY!

The day has finally come and gone.  Jess & Larry are now married and somewhere in the middle of the ocean right now!  (To be clear, they're on a cruise, not stranded on a deserted island or anything.)  Their wedding was absolutely gorgeous!  I know Jess loved every detail that all came together that she's been planning for the last year and a half.  She had a company called Pursuing Eden help out a lot with the decor.  I was majorly impressed by them.  The wedding was at Ramage Farms in Hooks, Texas.  I've been to many weddings there, and all seem to have a different vibe.  This one was no different.  She complimented the surroundings by doing everything vintage.  I had a blast at the wedding and am so excited for our two dear friends.  I pray they have a long, happy marriage together!

This was at the rehearsal.
DAY OF!!!  Jess wasn't in her dress yet, but we were almost there. :)
Her hair was awesome!
The very cute sign-in table.
Yummy brunch food.


The gifts & cards bed.  I was able to donate my swags for the occasion. :) 
The shelves set up like an old five and dime store. :)
The "Heritage Table."  The left side was the Wilcox family, and the right side was the Sullivan family. 
All of the programs. 
Mother of the bride getting the bride all cinched up! 
Hailey & me waiting for the wedding to begin.  She was in the house party. 
Sarah, another bridesmaid, and myself.

Me & my sister-in-law, Tovah.  She was also a bridesmaid. 
Christi was in the house party.  Her duties also included holding the sleeping ring bearer. :) 
Just me. 
First dance! 
The band for the reception. 
My handsome husband played drums. :)
Father-Daughter dance.  So sweet.
Good friend, Kathryn, & me

My handsome husband & I.
That evening, Nick & I went out with the Maybens, Finks, and Borums for Michell's birthday.  We ate at Shogun and played putt-putt.  We also grabbed some drinks at Starbucks.  Happy birthday Mitchell!!

Baha!  Love my friends!
Now for a more serious, cute picture. :)
John & the zebra were having an intense game of who would blink first.  The zebra won.
Kelley putting away!
The guys behind us.
Waiting on John. 
The group.  Our friends are awesome!


Sunday, Nick & I attended church, ate lunch at Joe & Melanie's (with our precious nephew), then I took the most glorious nap!  After Saturday, I needed the extra two hours of sleep. :)  Nick & I then headed to MP to get mulch and a few more pieces for our yard.  It's coming together!

My nephew being all cute.
Monday, Nick & I worked on the yard most of the day.  We got 3/4 of the mulch spread, but then we had a great evening spent with friends again for Mitchell's birthday.  We ate hamburgers and other good food out at their cabin.  Happy 30th Mitchell!

No comments:

Post a Comment