Monday, January 9, 2012

The nephew...Oh My!

I have one of the cutest nephews around!  As I posted in my last post, Nick and I took Owen out for a photo shoot for Alan & Tovah's Christmas present.  They were both so excited, and I've wanted to share these pictures ever since we took them in October.  Nick's parents helped us out by trying to get the little man to smile.  Owen was 5 months when we took these.  He's almost 8 months now!  Time has definitely flown.  So, without further adieu, here's the handsome little man. :)

The handsome little man.  I bought his outfits for him too. :)

This is one of my favorites!  The hat he is wearing belongs to Nick's dad.  A lot of people call it the "Joe Rex Hat."  So, Owen was getting to support JoePa's hat. :)

The rocker nephew...ACDC is awesome.

This is the picture we have hanging in our living room.

Cutie patootie!

This is the picture I printed for Tovah for her office.

He kept giggling at Oma (Nick's Mom) because she was singing "Zippi-dee-do-dah."

What's that in my face?

This is the only pic I got of him in his Baylor onsie.  We'll have to do more Baylor pics.

This was the most precious of them all!  I had this one printed in a 16 x 20 and framed.  Gorgeous blue eyes!

He wasn't happy with me for this one, but I wanted a pic by the pumpkins.

This was his Christmas present from Oma and JoePa.  This is the only year he'll be able to see his presents before Christmas and still be excited Christmas morning.  :)

Just chillaxin.

No comments:

Post a Comment