Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bath Time, Weddings, and Canton...Oh My!

I finally uploaded pictures from a while back of my nephew's bath time.  He's just too cute. :)
Chillaxin' in my hot tub. :)

I love this picture!  Deer in the headlights.
I made a cute picture "thing" (for lack of a better term) for our friends, Travis and Kristen who just got married.  Don't worry, I've already given it to them, so this isn't spoiling a surprise for them.
The top picture is dating, the second picture is engagement, the last picture is wedding. :)
We went to a beautiful wedding last weekend!  Clayton and Kristy are now married and should be back from their honeymoon.  Nick was a groomsman.  He and Clayton have been friends forever.  I didn't get but one picture from the wedding, but you can look at Tara Swain's blog to see lots from it.  Here's the one pic that we took.  Thanks Mitch for being such a great photographer. :)


Last Sunday, Nick and I went to Longview to visit with our sister-in-law and nephew.  Had to get a few pics with Owen.


Owen wouldn't smile, so Nick contorted his face to match. Haha.
This weekend, Jess and I went to Canton.  This was her first trip to First Monday.  I think it was a hit.  She found tons of items for the wedding.  I found things for the kitchen and a few Christmas presents.  I bought new hardware for our kitchen cabinets.  LOVE Jim's Discount Hardware booth.  What would have cost at least $175 at Home Depot or Lowes, cost about 1/3 of that. :)  I also bought a table that I'm turning into a kitchen island with the help of my hubbie.  I'll post before and after pics once I've finished it.

Jess and I waiting in line for our food-on-a-stick. :)

Before kitchen hardware.
After.  LOVE them. :)

The table I bought.  I'm super excited about this one.
Jess and I also joined Nick, Mitch, Casey, Kenly and Keaton in Winsboro for dinner at a yummy steakhouse.  But, I didn't get any pictures there.  We had such a good weekend.  Wishing it wasn't so short though.  However, I'm excited that I get a long weekend next week.  We'll see what happens over the course of this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment