Monday, June 20, 2011

Wyatt Reign Hatcher has ARRIVED...OH MY!

My "nephew" Wyatt Reign Hatcher was born on Sunday evening at 9:55 pm.  He was 20.5" long, and weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces.  Nick and I woke up this morning and decided to go visit one of our favorite little families.  We told Jimmy we were coming, but April didn't know we were coming.  We got there around 11:00ish.  The new momma had just taken a shower.  We took her some flowers, a balloon and some Tony's seasoning.  She hasn't been able to eat it while she was pregnant.  Anyways, we hung out most of the day with them.  I pampered April by straightening her hair and painting her toenails.  She told me, "DeDe, you know how when you feel icky, if you get ready you feel better?  Well, that's how I feel."  So she put make-up on.  She said she felt much better after getting put together today.  Little Wyatt looks just like his Daddy except for his nose.  He's absolutely precious and is already extremely loved.  Can't wait to see them again soon.  Here are a few pictures from the day.

Pretty Momma talking to pretty baby. :)

I love my Bestie.  I'm so glad she's gotten through this pregnancy. :)

The center of the spotlight. 

The boys hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment