Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pilgrim Bank Baby Shower...Oh My!

Yesterday, some of my wonderful coworkers showered myself, Nick, and Brayden. We feel so loved and blessed for everything!  They decked everything out in an ice cream theme.  We had a delicious ice cream bar that I kept samping before the party actually started.  It's hard for a pregnant woman to have all of those goodies right in front of her desk. :)  Coworkers from Pittsburg, South, and North all came to shower us.  Thank you everyone!

I didn't get a picture with the hostesses, but they were Charlotte Brewer, Melanie Chapman, Sherry Nichols, Eva Thomas, Michelle Owens, and Ronda Burns.  Thank you to everyone who made this shower possible and for coming to celebrate this little life God has given us. We are truly blessed!























No comments:

Post a Comment