Monday, April 22, 2013

League of Dreams, Fishing, and Babies...Oh MY!

Wow, I've been a bad blogger of late.  I'll catch you up on the highlights of the last three weeks with only the fun stuff...aka things I have pictures of.

We visited with the Maybens one Saturday while they did yardwork, and Nick worked on the entrance to their neighborhood.
Keyton riding the tractor with Nick.
Keyton carrying around the mulch in his gator. 
Kenlie planting things all ganster style.
We celebrated Melanie's birthday.

Sister came down at went fishing with us.  We also got ice cream at Efurds.  Yum!


Pilot Club has started their League of Dreams games.  Every Monday night in April and some in May.  Having fun!

My dog has become very picky, and has stopped eating all of the brown pieces of his food.  Pretty good sorting skills if you ask me.  He also has started waking us up in the middle of the night barking.  Guess he's trying to get us ready for our little one.

We went fishing with Joe & Melanie.  I took Satchel, and he enjoyed sniffing the fish and soaking up the sun.


I don't have pictures of all the babies that have been born in the past few weeks.  The Hardemans have welcomed Hayes & Harbor.  The Smiths have welcomed Rush.  The Kimbros have welcomed Timothy.  The McKenzies have welcomed Callen.  The Isoms have welcomed Asher.  Babies babies EVERYWHERE!

I'll try to be better in the future.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment